Followers

Monday, November 1, 2010

weekly blog

Today I learned flash.We learned how to make a mini game.I thought it was cool because I've never made a game before and today we got up to step 2.Next time I hope we finish our game.

I'm looking forward to completing our game.I know its not going to be a cool game but I've never made a game before so I'm going to be excited because this will be my first,and I'll be able to say that i made a game.

Yesterday we on flash we made it up to step 3 because we had to start all over,we had to start all over because theres a new way we have to check out our headphones so we got new flash drives.Today i hope we make it up to step 5 because i want to hurry up and be finished with this because it' complicating and frustrating.

Yesterday we didn't get up to step five but we got up to step 4.I thought this step was interesting because we got to add the bunny and make him move.We also got to adjust the speed in both the carrot and the bunny.I hope today we add the wolf.

Yesterday I think it was my favorite day because we got to draw with flash.I thought it was cool because i like to draw and because there was some tools on there that i didn't even know how to use.The tools that i didn't know how to use turned out to be pretty cool.I hope that today we do the same thing.Another thing i liked was the Anne Frank movie i think that was cool also and I hope we finish it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment